Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm Jumpin' On That Train

Yep, I'm a little late on this one, but, it's better late than never, right? At the pre-party last week at the Granada while I was talking to Cory (and his sweet 'stache) from SubEx RTB2 were the band playing when I walked into the place. I was immediately enthralled by their crunchy take on rock. They have the raw energy of Deadboy and The Elephantmen that will punch you in the gut and enough energy to give The Black Keys a run for their money, and they have the loud-quiet-loud thing down to where Frank Black would put down his sandwich long enough to take notice.

3 comments:

Lane said...

I like this song

Bona Fide Darling said...

You know why? 'Cause it's awesome and junk.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming out to the Anniversary party! We had a blast and were very excited to have Bona Fide Darling and RTB2 involved!

Nate
Promotions Mgr.
The Granada Theater