Thursday, August 13, 2009

VOTE BFD BEST LOCAL BLOG!


The ballots are up for the '09 "Best of Dallas" poll on The Dallas Observer's web site and there is a "Best Local Blog" category. Now folks, I'm not above begging. Maybe strongly asking for you to vote Bona Fide Darling as the best local blog. I would like to think I serve the people who are daily readers and I would hope you would vote for me.

You see, ever since I was a young boy my dream has been to one day win the "Best Local Blog" in the "Best of Dallas '09" poll. Not unlike Tiger Woods, I too had a hand written note of future accomplishments tacked up on my wall... and this award was one of them. Sure, blogging wasn't popular then and hardly anyone had the internet. But, you see, even then I was a visionary.

So, all of that being said VOTE FOR ME here.

No comments: