Friday, August 15, 2008

World's Most Useless Remix

Sure, a lot of us have fond memories of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. I mean, who could forget the time Carlton tried to prove how "street" he was to Will and got in a whole mess-a trouble in the 'hood? Or the time Carlton danced like Tom Jones. Or the time Will made fun of Carlton. Or when Hilary went shopping and talked about poor people. Good times, right?

Then I saw a post in Rock & Roll Daily about it and I realized things had gone too far. Much like the Transformers movie and the still in the works G.I. Joe movie someone has done gone and ruined my perfectly nostolgic memory of my youth. Why in the world would anyone...anyone want to do a remix of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song. That's the dumbest idea since getting W to run for President.

So, listen to how dumb it is and agree with me. AGREE I SAID!!

MP3: Will Smith - The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Theme (Starters Remix)

No comments: