Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Just Leht Me Beat It

I didn't write anything about Michael Jackson's death because all you had to do was log onto any blog or tune into any channel and there was all the news you would need. Suffice it to say, I was a lot more moved than I thought I would've been... I even got choked up a couple of times watching the news about it. It's weird when a musical icon you grew up with passes away... no matter how big of a freakazoid he turned into. But, I digress.

This week we have a boat load of tributes coming out: mash-ups, remixes, covers, etc. But, local producer done good LehtMoJoe has unleashed a beast with his remix of Jackson classic "Beat It." He put a hard bangin' beat to it, chops up Eduardo Van Halen's guitar parts and generally turns the song on it's ear.

I highly suggest you get this one.

No comments: