Thursday, July 16, 2009

Smiling On The Inside... Maybe


On yesterday's edition of DC9's "DC9 in Space" featured local act Smile Smile. I know the name and who they are, however, I know very little about them. But, watching this video is like watching two people who can barely stand to be around each other, well, be around each other... it's charming and makes you cringe all at the same time.

I'm a little sketchy on the details, but, I think they once dated and one of them cheated and they are continuing to make music together. Like a really tiny version of Fleetwood Mac.

Their song new song "Beg You To Stay" is fantastic and apparently written about their experience together. Now that I've been initiated into the Smile Smile lifestyle, I think I'll be coming back for more.

MP3: Smile Smile - Sad Song

No comments: