Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Are You Ready To Go Back?

I have been waiting eight longs months for Lost to once again keep me on the edge of my seat.  And tonight my wait is over!  I'm sooo excited I think I just peed my pants a little.  Last season was a complete revamp of the series after the disasterous first half of season three.

Where, or when, is the island?  Is Jin alive?  Will Sun spill the beans to Charles Widmore?  Will Desmond and Pennny live happily ever after?  I guess some of those questions will be answered throughout the course of the season.  

But, I want bigger questions answered by the series end.  How did the Black Rock get on the island.  You know, since it's a boat and all and it's two miles inland.  What is the smoke monster?  Who is Alvar Hanso?  What happened to the Degroots?

I so can't wait for tonight.

No comments: