Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Bash Parade Has Now Begun!

When I was 19, 20, 21...somewhere around there, I was a huge fan of the Doors. Now, my interest in them has wained a bit, but, I'm still a fan of them. I just can't listen to them as much as I use to. I listened to them everyday for about two years. So yeah, I'm a fan.

But, I don't really know what all The Doors bashing is about. In the last year or so I've heard or seen something on television bashing The Doors.

Jim was a drunken hack excuse for a poet. Maybe. But, I always thought his lyrics were pretty good. I mean just listen to "Endless Night," "Soul Kitchen" or "L.A. Woman." However, I don't really like Ray Manzerik that much anymore. I get really tired of him wanting to keep the magic of the Doors going with people like Bret Scallions singing for you. Gimme a fuckin' break, Ray.

But, here are two articles giving reasons to hate and love The Doors. (Idolator)

No comments: