Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Top 10 Raps Songs White People Love

You've seen it happen before: You're at a wedding reception, the DJ drops drops a hot rap tune and all of a sudden your whitest friend or relative thinks they're Turbo from "Breakin'". Embarrassing? Yes. But, you can't beat the good laugh you get when your brother Lane is trying to do the Wop and your friend Bryson is doing the running man.

I personally like most of these songs. But, that's just because I'm cool. I can do without Pos K though and numbers 5 and 4. Thanks to I Am Fuel, You Are Friends for turning me onto this! (Cats and Beer)



10. Positive K - I Got A Man
9. Digital Underground - The Humpty Dance
8. Biz Markie - Just A Friend
7. Young MC - Bust A Move
6. Rob Base and DJ Easy Rock - It Takes Two

For the rest go here.

No comments: