Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Early Kings of Leon Review

So, Rollingstone has an early review of the new Kings of Leon record, Only By The Night.  And by the sounds of things it should be good.  But, unlike say a Beck review, I think this one might actually be legitimate in it's love of the album.  There's apparently a track called "Seventeen" that the Kings have had since the Youth and Young Manhood days.  So, that to me is extremely exciting. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I hope they are past their U2 phase.  'Cause I didn't really dig Because of The Times that much.  Believe me, it had some good cuts on it, but, it also had a whole lot of filler for me.  But, maybe I should pull it out and listen to it again.  

Oh, and check out a track called "Manhattan" off the new album.  (Rock & Roll Daily)



No comments: