Saturday, July 26, 2008

Guilty Pleasure

Nothing wets a young man's appetite more than the thought of young lipstick lesbians making out at a party, bar or club.  No really, hear me out!  I kept hearing the hype surrounding Katy Perry's "I Kissed a Girl"and I wasn't really conviced yet.  I mean, even Lilly Allen rode the hype machine all the way to famousity and she's not that great.  (Yes, I know it's not really a word.) I mean hell...even NPR covered this song. 

The song is all out bangin' electro--after I heard the song I was completely hooked.  But, it wasn't until my brother told me he liked it I realized how good it was.  He's not really one to like this kind of stuff...for the most part.  

It's one of those peak hour dance floor fillers that has the drunk girls grinding on each other and the drunk boys trying to keep their boners down while watching them.  Just the thought of two young, hot girls is enough to make any man get excited.  Perry does an excellent job of telling the reasons why she likes kissing girl and why it's okay.  Either way, I love this song.

No comments: