Wednesday, July 9, 2008

It's The Roc Bitches!

I read this yesterday on Illseed and forgot to say something about it. If this story is true, it's the best thing of all time to ever happen at Wimbledon. Do yourself a favor and read the whole story.

“Illseed, I’m currently on vacation in London right now and got the chance to go to Wimbledon. Out of the corner of my eye I caught Jay-Z cheering in the stands. During a break, all of the older Brit’s and other Europeans there taking pictures with him and getting autographs. I was heated cuz I’m an actual fan and I was tryna get into his section so I could play him my ringtone (Hov’s verse on “Mr. Carter”), so he could gimme free tickets to his sold out concert, or at least smoke me out - haha. Unfortunately, security wouldn’t let me into his area and the other tennis match was about to start. So without thinking, while the match was going on, I stand up and scream “It’s the ROC, bitch!!!” Security immediately ran over to me and all of the rich Europeans looked at me like I had a bomb on me. Hov started cracking up and threw up the Roc while security was running towards me. Later on I saw that he was leaving early so I ran down to stairs to see if I could shake his hand or take a picture. He was already swarmed by people and he and his people were on the move. I jumped in front of him and shook his hand and I couldn’t think of anything to say. All my dumbass could think of, in my Dodger fitted, was “When you gonna go at The Game” and he just laughed and said “We ain’t even fuckin with him…we gonna let him commit suicide.” Definitely one of the highlights of my first trip outside of Cali.”
(BTW-this is prolly the best mash-up of all-times)

No comments: