Monday, November 10, 2008

Guilty Pleasure?

I just got a song in my inbox heralding the release "Still Alive (Teddybears Remix)" by Lisa Miskosky featured the remix soundtrack to the video game Mirror's Edge.  Surely you've seen the commercial for it on the telie?  The one with the animated girl jumping from rooftop to rooftop?  Well, I wasn't to sure about listening to this song--and I'm now on my fourth straight listen.  It seems like the digital soundtrack is comprised of remixes by some of the best dance producers in that scene.  I'm particularly interested in hearing the Paul van Dyk workout of that song.  I've been a fan of his production for a while now.

Man, this song is good!  It gives me a feeling that reminds me of a song that tops off a really good night out at a bar or club (a club more likely with this song) and makes you feel happy all over.  The only thing holding me back is it has "guilty pleasure" written all over it.   Honestly, it's not something I would be blastin' with my boys around. But, I can at least rock it with the Mrs. and hopefully not be seen as soft for liking it.  Hopefully.  However, she does like to poke the fun sometimes.

Let me man it up a bit here: Dude, check out that picture of Lisa Miskovsky!  Swedish chicks are so hot.

Anyhoo, check it out, let me know if you likey.

No comments: