Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Yes We Did

Man, last night was really exciting.  I mean, we now have a black American President!  These are exciting times we live it, my friends.  I thought John McCain gave a great speech as he conceded the race to Obama.  I like how he hushed the Obama haters and urged them to work with Obama instead of against him.  I wish he could've been that way during the campaign instead of the borderline hate-mongering.

But, whether you voted for Obama or not, his speech last night made you feel like an actual change is coming.  He spoke to the country with a preachers cadence and it actually felt like he cared.  I hope that he will be able to keep up with the change he has promised.  It was such a spectacular night and one that won't be forgotten for quite a while.

No comments: