Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

Halloween is not one of my favorite days of the year. Kids all over the place, horrible costume parties--I realize I'm one of few who thinks Halloween sucks. But, I do. Really, the only redeeming quality of the day sis the myriad of "sexy" costumes a lot of women wear. That usually makes up for the lameness.

One thing I've never really understood is why every year they play "Thriller" like it's the only "spooky" song out there. Well, not "spooky" per se, but, the only song they play on Halloween. You would think that someone would at least post, or play, (Everyday Is) Halloween by Ministry, wouldn't you?! I mean, the word Halloween is in the flippin' title! Or, at least you could play "My Mind's Playin' Tricks on Me" by the Geto Boys. But, no! Every freakin' year it's "Thriller!"

If you look on any of the blog mp3 aggregators you will see a million "Thriller" posts and two related to Ministry. And it's not like I'm a huge Ministry fan, I just think "Thriller" is over-rated at this point.

I attempt to break this tradition. Enjoy.

MP3: Ministry - (Everyday is) Halloween

No comments: