Wednesday, October 29, 2008

New Christmas on Mars Tune

Christmas on Mars will be out in two weeks. Today, Stereogum debuted a new track called "Once Beyond Hopelessness" from the Lips and the movie. The song is pretty creepy, maybe even erie.

I'm not sure exactly how good the movie will be. I'm sure in it's really obsurd, weird way it will be entertaining. I'm not expecting it to be the greatest movie ever captured on film. I really kind of think it's going to turn out to be a movie generations of kids will watch while they experience their first acid trip. That would be my guess.

But, for those of you out there who absolutely, positively have to have the super-deluxe edition of Christmas on Mars, check the video below as Wayne drops knowledge on all the things you will receive.

No comments: