Wednesday, October 22, 2008

GNR "Chinese Democracy"

So, we all know now that Chinese Democracy is finally coming out, right?  But, what are you more excited about: new GNR or free Dr. Pepper?

I know, I know, you are still curious about what the album is going to sound like.  Well, BFD is here to soothe your savage heart.  Click here for a stream of the title track.  I kept hearing that Axl had gone Industrial, and there are some similar stylings on this track.  But, it's really more of a crunchy guitar that reminds me of Grunge.  Either way, it's actually a pretty stunning track.

2 comments:

Subservient Experiment said...

I can't help but to pause and think of how much more amazing everyone would think this track was if it was released 15 years ago.

=w=

Bona Fide Darling said...

Man, I have to agree whole heartedly with you. It's a good song, it's the only new song of theirs I've heard. But, yeah, if they would've released this record even 10 years ago it would've been huge!